Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Kleancolor glitter combo

Hello everyone,
Again lol I thought I'd do a quick n.o.t.d post. Since I reviewed the 3d collection I decided to layer 1 over a colored polish to give you idea of what it looks layered over a color. 

The polishes used:
Kleancolor scented polish- (333) Vanilla villa
Kleancolor 3d (304) All that glitters & glow


 Isn't it cute this 1 coat of glitter polish

This is (333) vanilla villa. This is nice medium blue-ish gray creme polish btw the scent in all these polishes smell good not like those cheap scents. The smell isn't too strong either the smell comes when the polish is completely dry. This one smells like a vanilla body spray I could still smell them with glitter over the scented has lasted 2 days so far & my hands are always busy.

You have any questions let me know. Till next post take care & lots of love:).

No comments:

Post a Comment